Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Study in Appreciation #2:

I just paddled. Round and round the lake with eyes locked on this young guy pictured below. He took to the reel well - understanding and handling the various functions it offers. Took to bait well too - impaled worms on his hook. He's caught his share of sunnies flipping little nymphs from docks but I wanted to get him a fish that would rap on his line so he could feel the take. He got a few. At one point of hookup I was looking right at him. Great image burned into my mind of eyes widening and a mouth forming an "O" shape and a boy saying I got one I got one. And again the take is the premiere moment.



9 Comments:

Anonymous StaceyBee said...

The look of wonder in a child's eyes is what grabs my heart. I remember taking my boys fishing when they were small ...
Your boy is very handsome.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous winonaflyfactory said...

James is growing up fast. Looking a bit taller in these recent photo's. Cool to see him out, many many more days like this one ahead. Think, someday he will be helping you.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Wendy Berrell said...

Appreciate the notes. And the handsome part comes from his mom.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

michael jordan shoes
kobe bryant shoes
retro jordans
links of london outlet store
authentic jordans
yeezy boost 350
fitflops
michael kors outlet
ferragamo belts
dior sunglasses
20170716

9:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0720

columbia sportswear
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
fitflops outlet
ugg boots
michael kors handbags
clarks shoes
canada goose outlet
spurs jerseys

10:06 PM  
Anonymous yadongbiz said...

Wonderful web site. Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending it to a few pals and additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you to your sweat! 야한동영상

Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
야설

10:15 AM  
Anonymous yahanvideonet said...

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post. I like to write a little comment to support you. 일본야동

Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
한국야동

10:18 AM  
Anonymous japanyadongcom said...

There is certainly a lot to learn about this topic. I really like all the points you made. 국산야동

Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
야설

10:21 AM  
Anonymous chinayadongnet said...

Good way of explaining, and pleasant post to obtain information about my presentation focus, which i am going to present in college 중국야동넷

Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
야설

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home