Saturday, January 23, 2010

It all comes together...

Carp, economics, wastewater treatment, canals, invasive exotics, court cases, petitions, good music, good joint, local hippies, Driftless Area venue... a convergence.

Boiled in Lead

Have composed this song about silver carp.

Said band may perform said song when they hit Oak Center on April 17th at 8 PM. A person ought to be there. Oak Center is ~25 minutes from my home. If anyone plans to attend, let me know. If I can work it, I'll show up.

Thanks to Canning Chronicles for passing on news of the birth of that song.

4 Comments:

Blogger darklake said...

Hey, great comments! I'd love to burn a theme, too, but never knew how until today. Thank at you!!

9:51 PM  
Blogger darklake said...

And it's nice to see Dean Magraw back in the saddle. One of my all-time favorite guitar players!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Wendy Berrell said...

Right. I suppose I should set up some sort of blocker, but on the other hand: more of hassle for the few potential commenters out there. I'll take the hassle on this end.

Saw Dean Magraw at Oak Center. Pretty cool. He had an interpretive dancer with him... got pretty psychadelic. Glad he's doing well. Going to Pieta Brown on Saturday night.

10:27 PM  
Blogger anosh said...

شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض
بيع اثاث مستعمل بالرياض
شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home