But things are indeed happening around here. Things are going on and there are goings-on. Fishing hasn't been too plentiful, but some bouts are planned and in place. Some with friends, some solo, some with kids.
Some misc notes on dirt and fishing:
(1) We got some matter brewing itself into salads - some fine tasting lettuce variety to be paired with breakfast radishes is just outside the door.
(2) Strong spring showings from some of the grapevines and the raspberries.
(3) Interesting showings from blueberry bushes and cherry tree - not sure what to expect yet.
(4) A total of 14 tomato and pepper plants solidly in place and eating photons.
(5) We can't grow carrots for shit.
(6) Brewing up the subtlest carp fly I can fathom with my simple mind, to present to some well-known and finicky carp. We'll see if the bugle mouth will toot a note or two in response.