Sunday, March 21, 2010

Salute to the Sun

On Wednesday night I became somewhat bitter in response to the forecast for Friday (a day I had scheduled as off on my calendar): turning colder, more dogmeat, basically garbage weather and rain and wind and snow. In defiance I decided to work on Friday and take a few hours on Thursday, in salutation. Trouble was that that timing (morning hours) did not provide what I was looking for... that being a BWO hatch. Still many interesting angles though, as usual. Some great sun, and a few willing fish to reflect light.

The time is coming... things seem to be happening in exponential fashion now. Spring. Soon the air will be full of bugs, and downstream in the warmer expanses the golden tails of carp will be waving. And beckoning! Woohoo!




4 Comments:

Anonymous winonaflyfactory said...

That last fish looks like it met the Sprinkle Me Baby? I'll get you my schedule for the month sooner than later, we are both going to get out less than we want.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Royce Gracie said...

take me with you.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Wendy Berrell said...

Right on: SMB. You gave me ~8 of those - thanks. Good flies.

April coming right up. April is a lovable month.

Royce Gracie ought to get down to join some time.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cheap oakley sunglasses
ugg outlet
nike trainers
nike air huarache
packers jerseys
ugg outlet
ed hardy
michael kors outlet online
ugg outlet
cheap michael kors handbags

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home